HomeFeeds.org - RSS Feeds Directory
HomeFeeds.org is a free searchable RSS directory for the Home services industry, including home maintenance, remodeling, building, real estate, and gardening, related news and article headlines via rss feeds. HomeFeeds.org makes it easier for you to find and subscribe to the content you are interested in.
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an XML-based format for distributing and aggregating web content (such as news, articles, even new products recently added to the source website). This format allows web content providers to easily create and disseminate feeds of data that include a title, a brief description and a link to the full story.
HomeFeeds.org makes it easier for you to find and subscribe to the content you are interested in. Websites list their RSS feeds in our directory to allow you to subscribe to their feeds.
You can subscribe to these feeds using a "feed reader" (also known as "news reader" or "news aggregator"), and read them from your desktop or web browser.
Feed readers like FeedDemon and others; automatically check for updated content and present all the news feeds in such a way that you can easily see what's new across a large number of sites without having to actually visit the sites.
You can find available feed readers by googling "feed+readers".
Note: All feed content are property and copyright of their respective owners. Visit the sites with caution. HomeFeeds.org is not responsible for the content displayed on the Feed owner's site.
Use our RSS Feed Directory to add additional content to your home improvement or construction website.
Just browse the categories and select one or more feed you would like to see on your website. Then, click on the "Generate HTML Code" link and use the tools that follow to generate the HTML code you'll need to place on your site pages.
If you want to keep the competitive edge and increase your online exposure consider making rss feeds to distribute your content.
The Internet is moving towards shared content and not only is RSS useful for content aggregation but it's helpful in syndicating content. RSS has become the defined standard for content aggregation and syndication.
Syndicating your content is like any other promotional activity. In the same way that you get your site indexed by the search engines, or purchase clicks on popular pay per click advertising networks. If you choose to syndicate your news using a RSS feed, your content headlines will be rendered in plain HTML on all syndicating sites. This increases the number of incoming links to your site. This is important because the number and quality of incoming links to your site will help improve your ranking in the search engines.
Businesses can reach a targeted audience by spreading the word about sales, new products or company events in an inexpensive, professional manner.
RSS Feeds can be used, for example, to:
- Announce new products or company events
- Announce information related to store openings
- Promote company awareness
Please, submit only home related RSS feeds. Be sure to select the appropriate category.
Please follow these guidelines when submitting your website's RSS or ATOM feed to HomeFeeds.org Home Feeds Directory. Submissions that do not adhere to these guidelines will not be listed.
1. Content of web feeds must be about the Home services industry, including home maintenance, remodeling, building, real estate, and gardening, related news and article headlines feeds.
2. Your submissions may not include or link to:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Violent content
- Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organisation
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Gambling or casino-related content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Sales of beer or hard alcohol
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
3. The feed title, description and feed's contents must exhibit correct grammar, sentence structure, spelling and punctuation.Note: Adding your Feed to our Directory authorizes the syndication of your feed.
|Submit Your Feed|
- Construction Top-100 Sites
- Construction Ads
- Construction Industry Directory
- CFS Green Homes Latest News, Blog Posts
- Country Homes France Property Feed
- Real Estate Press Releases - EmailWire
- Recent Listings - Trenchless Technology Directory
- DeLoach Sotheby's International Realty
- New Hampshire Garden Notes
- Used Construction Equipment Listings Feed